Sarder CEO LIVE #1 (Sarder Learning Overview by Daniel Yun)
On Nov 10, 2017, Sarder TV hosted it’s first CEO LIVE at Wyndham New Yorker Hotel. It was a lively discussion, with a panel consisting of:
– Ken Marlin (American Investment Banker, International Strategist and Author)
– Irene Chang Britt (Board member at Dunkin Brands and Tailored Brands, Inc.)
– Andrew Yang (CEO of Venture for America)
– Laurie Carey (Executive Coach and CEO at We Connect the Dots)
– Russell Sarder (Author, Entrepreneur and CEO at NetCom Learning)
At the Sarder CEO LIVE, we discussed the role the CEO and high-executives play in creating conditions for an organization to achieve competitive advantage by developing leaders and its teams.