SarderTV is a learning channel that contains a series of exclusive educational interview videos from top leaders in their industries, as well as motivational videos encouraging our public to succeed in their personal and professional lives, and many more. Russell Sarder, CEO of Sarder TV, has interviewed a series of leaders, who have shared their experiences and how they were able to achieve their success. Some of the names that Sarder has interviewed are: Ira Neimark, former CEO of Bergdorf Goodman; Russ Edelman, co-author of Nice Guys Can Get the Corner Office; Dan Hoffman, former President and CEO of M5 Networks; Susan Davis, CEO of BRAC USA; David Hershfield, SVP Online Technology at RedCats, and many more.
Founder and CEO
Russell Sarder - Author, Entrepreneur and CEO of Learning
Award winning Author, entrepreneur and CEO of learning, Russell Sarder promotes a cul-ture of learning via his learning enterprise. Sarder is recognized as the founder and CEO of a Top 10 Asian American Business by US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce. Sarder also received a Gold Stevie Award for Executive of the Year by American Business Awards.
Russell Sarder began his first successful million-dollar dot.com enterprise, angryman.com, at the age of just 23.
At age 24, he founded NetCom Learning and built it into a multi-million dollar business that has become the leading learning organization for IT and business skills training. Along the way, he has developed a track record for building successful businesses. Net-Com Learning is honored to be recognized as Microsoft’s Worldwide “Learning Solutions Partner of the Year” and to be recognized thrice in America’s fastest growing private companies list by Inc. Magazine.
Sarder is known as the CEO of learning. Sarder’s portfolio includes the production of learning media and an education chan-nel, award-winning learning software, and cloud learning companies. He also acts as an angel investor to promising startup companies and aggressive entrepreneurs in which he feels have the potential for success.
Sarder owes much of his success to his passion for becoming a lifelong learner. As a learning activist, he created a learning movement, a Sarder scholarship and he’s shared his expertise in his award winning book, Learning: Steps to Becoming a Pas-sionate Lifelong Learner, which was selected by Newark Peace Education Summit, where the XIVth Dalai Lama received a copy. An engaging speaker, Sarder brings inspiration to business conferences and events motivating audiences to better their lives by expanding their skills.
- Official Website: http://www.russellsarder.com
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/russellsarder
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/russellsarder
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/russellsarder
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RussellSarder
Sarder has been featured in:
Meet the Team
Yang – VP of Marketing
Yolanda.L – Project Manager
Jong Lee – Video Production Lead
Wei Wei – Web & Interactive Design Lead
- Susan Davis, CEO of BRAC USA
- Ira Neimark, Bergdorf Goodman former CEO
- Russell Stevens, SS+K former partner, company that developed the Livestrong advertising campaign and developed much of Obama’s 2008 advertising strategies.
- Dan Hoffman, former CEO of M5 Networks
- Bill Rosenthal, Kaplan College former President
- David Harshfield, eBay’s former Sr. Global Director
- Andrew Winston, co-author of best-selling “Green to Gold” and “Green Recovery”
- Dan Leidl, co-author of “Team Turnarounds”
- Russ Edelman, CEO or Corridor Consulting Inc., and co-author of “Nice Guys Can Get the Corner Office”
- Jeff Furman, author of “The Project Management Answer Book”
- Rene Hagen, CEO, Quint Wellington Redwood
- Hans van Harwaarden, Executive member of board, Quint Wellington Redwood
- Savio Chan, CEO of US China Partners